Standard Terms and Conditions Of Sale (Quotation)
*Please note that for products that are bought through DMV e-commerce store, DMV e-store's Terms & Conditions are applicable instead.
1) Prices and Contract
- DMV hereby offers to sell the products described in this Quotation (the “Goods”), but only on the terms and conditions described herein.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted on site website and associated price lists (not including DMV e-store) are:
- Per case or per bottle as indicated.
- Exclusive of GST and delivery charges. (A delivery charge of SGD30 will be charged for orders fall below SGD300)
- Provisional and subject to our confirmation, upon acceptance of order.
- For Express deliveries please call and note that there may be an extra fee.
- DMV shall not be liable in respect of any misrepresentation made by DMV its employees or agents to the Customer as to the condition or quality of the Goods as far as Singapore law allows or unless the representation is made or confirmed in writing by DMV.
- Orders are accepted by the Seller subject to availability of Goods at the time of delivery. Substitutions for out of stock items will only be made with the customer's agreement.
2) Payment Terms
- Payment is due at the time of order, other than for approved credit accounts and pre-orders.
- DMV reserve the right to cancel orders if we have not confirmation of order within 7 days of the quotation date.
- DMV shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to refuse or at any time to withdraw a credit account without giving a reason. If the Customer has a credit account with DMV, the Customer shall make payment for the Goods in cleared funds on or before the payment date - being the invoice date plus the payment terms (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
- Payment only be made by bank transfer and cheque (allow 5 working days for cheque clearance). The Customer's bank or other paying entity may levy a charge to transfer funds to DMV. DMV is not liable for any such charges, which are outside DMV’s control. Payment details as follow,
- All cheque payment should be crossed and made payable to De Majestic Vines Pte Ltd
- Bank name: OCBC, Bank Code: 7339, Branch Code: 712
- Bank Account Number: 712-891-555-001
- Overdue sums carry interest from the date when payment becomes due at 1.5% per annum above the base rate from time to time. Until all sums due to us have been paid we shall be entitled to retain possession of any goods to which you would otherwise be entitled. If any payment is overdue, DMV shall be entitled to suspend deliveries.
- The prices of Goods are subject to alteration without prior notice. Specifically (and without limiting the foregoing) prices are subject to alteration to reflect changes in duty or foreign exchange rates and variations in the prices charged to DMV by their suppliers.
- Orders will be dispatched to the Customer’s nominated delivery location in accordance with the delivery notification given at the time of Order. Three (3) – five (5) working days’ notification is to be made for any changes of delivery address or delivery date. Please note that additional charges may incur. DMV will not be responsible for any reverse logistics resulting from a delivery which is made to the (un-amended) address we have on file for your delivery.
- DMV reserves the right to transfer undelivered stock to a personal bond account if you have not informed us of a delivery location within two (2) weeks’ following notification that it is ready for delivery. Goods will be transferred to that account (at the customer’s expense) and the customer will be liable for all storage fees and associated booking in, handling etc. fees.
- In any event beyond DMV’s reasonable control, which by their nature could not have been foreseen, or, if it could have been foreseen, including the Customer’s failure to be present to accept delivery of the Goods at the agreed time and place for delivery, despite their reasonable endeavours, to contact the Customer to agree a time for delivery (within 30 days where the Customer is a Consumer), strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving their own workforce or a third party’s), failure of transport network, acts of God, war, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, interference by civil or military authorities, national or international calamity, armed conflict, malicious damage, explosions, collapse of building structures, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, loss at sea, epidemics or similar events, natural disasters or extreme adverse weather conditions, or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
4) Order Cancellations
- Cancelled orders are subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the invoice value however, orders for special products namely, products customised according to customer specifications are not subject to cancellations.
- Pre-orders are required for 50% deposit, no cancellation is allowed. DMV reserve the rights to forfeit deposit will be forfeited and exchangeable
5) Data Protection
In accepting the offer of a credit account, the Customer consents to the processing by or on behalf of DMV of personal data supplied by the Customer or held by DMV, may make periodic searches with credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies to manage the Customer credit account. DMV shall not disclose any information obtained carrying out such searches to any third party without the Customer's consent except as may be required by law. The Customer's statutory rights remain unaffected.
6) Term & Conditions of Warranty
- This warranty is applicable to:
- D-Vine products purchased from De Majestic Vines Pte Ltd and its authorized dealers within Singapore.
- Manufacturing defects of defects arising from normal usage for the period of 12 months from date of purchase.
- Warranty card or receipt must be presented when warranty claim is required.
- In the event of failure to present this warranty card or receipt, De Majestic Vines Pte Ltd and its authorised service agents have the right to decline any warranty claim.
- Whatever the nature of the claim (defective Product, a delivery issue…), the Customer must, in all cases, keep the product in such a way that it remains fit for remarketing - the original packaging which is indispensable for resale, as well as the different labels on the Products must be kept intact -, until the claim is processed.
- This warranty does NOT cover those parts subject to wear and tear and will be void if:
- Particulars on this warranty card or receipt is altered in any manner whatsoever.
- The serial number on the product removed, tempered with or rendered illegible.
- The product has not been used in normal condition it was intended for or in accordance with the operation instructions or if it has been damaged in transportation or subjected to rough handling or misuse. Damage of external origin such as coming from an improper use of the Products is excluded from the warranty.
- The damage is directly or indirectly caused by attack of household pests, wrong voltage, flood, fire, theft, lighting or any convulsion of nature.
- Product is being repaired, tempered with, altered or modified in any way by unauthorised person or technicians.
- This warranty also does NOT cover external accessories and parts such as buttons, cables, pressure sphere and other consumables.
- Claim for repair/service effected elsewhere will not be entertained.
- De Majestic Vines Pte Ltd reserves all rights to changes without prior notification.
This page was last updated on 2nd September, 2019.